Book your official DVSA car Theory Test today online with GOV UK currently costing £23.00.
You will need a Provisional Licence this can be applied for from the age of 15 years & 9 months, you can only take your theory test from your 17th Birthday, you need to insert your postcode then you will find your nearest Theory Test Centre.
Ways to practise on your Smartphone, Tablet, Laptop or Desktop Computer.
• DVSA study materials buy or download
• Buy APPS on your iPhone or iPads
• Online retailers order reading or software materials from e.g. EBay, Amazon etc.
• High Street Book Shops such as W H Smith, Waterstones or Main Post Offices
The current Driving Theory Test Consists of:
Multiple Choice Questions – there are 50 questions and you need to get 43 right to pass. You have 57 minutes to do it in.
Hazard Perception Test – you get points for spotting the developing hazards as soon as they start to happen. Developing hazard is something that would cause you to take action change in direction or in speed. Need to get 9 points or more in total to pass.
Book your official DVSA car Practical Driving Test today online with GOV UK. If you insert your postcode you will find your nearest Practical Driving Test Centre.
There a few local Driving Test Centres in our area:
• Wolverhampton Ettingshall
• Wolverhampton Featherstone
• Wednesbury Knowles Street
• Dudley Pensnett Trading Estate Dudley
• Birmingham The Pavilion Moor Lane
• Birmingham Kingstanding
• Birmingham Kings Heath
• Worcester Stanier Road Warndon
• Redditch Elm Road Worcestershire
• Ludlow Herefordshire
The Practical Driving Test currently costs £62.00 for a week day test and £75.00 for weekend or bank holiday.
Extended Practical Driving Tests is for someone who has been banned from driving and their pricing are currently £124.00 in the week and £150.00 on a weekend and holiday time, plus the test time is longer around 70 minutes.
What happens during a Practical Driving Test for Cars?
The Practical Driving Test includes 5 parts, it will last around 40 minutes and the test is the same for both manual and automatic cars.
• An Eyesight Check you will have to read a number plate from a distance of 20 meters
• “Show me, Tell me” you will be asked 2 Vehicle Safety Questions
• General Driving Ability you will drive in various road and traffic conditions
• Reversing Your Vehicle the examiner will ask you do 1 out 3 exercises
• 20 minutes Independent Driving using either a Sat Nav or Traffic Signs
Pass Plus is a practical training course that takes at least 6 hours and is for drivers to improve their skills and drive more safety. It can be taken at any time although it should be most useful to new drivers in the first year after passing their practical driving test. You won’t take a test but you will be assessed throughout the course to pass each module at a required standard.
Pricing start from £149.00 for a manual car or automatic car from £179.00.
As I previously mentioned it takes at least 6 hours. It has 6 modules, covering driving in/on:
• All weathers
• Rural roads
• Dual Carriageways
Build your confidence and your ability to drive safely on Motorways.
Motorway Driving Lessons are a popular addition to new drivers and now to most existing driver’s. Homers Driving School are here to help gain confidence and understanding of motorway driving. To drivers the thought of going up that slip road, merging towards that motorway for the first time is very daunting.
2 hour motorway tuition will help you overcome your fear of motorways and teach you how motorways work and that they are the safest of our roads.
2 Hours Manual Car from £60.00 and Automatic Car from £80.00
Driving Theory Test
The most complete online revision for learner drivers
Track your progress anytimeStart Here