Driving Theory Test
Want to be able to pass your Driving Theory Test on your first attempt? Only £99
We’re can provide a 10 Hour Classroom Training course at our Training Centre “The Instructor Hub” next to the Dudley Driving Test Centre. The course is based over a 10 week period of time of a 2 hour session per week with home revision required.
You can monitor your progress throughout the course by using our Anywhere Phone App which your Driving Instructor can review your progression and review the training categories with simple graphs to help you understand your weak spots and focus your efforts.
What is included in the Driving Theory Test Course?
- 10 Hours Classroom Training with our qualified ADI (Advanced Driving Instructor) Instructors.
- Use our Anywhere Phone App / Computer / Tablet.
Anywhere Phone App (Driving Theory Test):
- In-depth introduction videoThe official DVSA revision question bank containing over 900 questions plus hundreds of unofficial practice questions.
- Unlimited Mock Tests
- Comprehensive hints and official DVSA explanations
- Interactive case studies
- And full progress / monitoring by both yourself and your Driving Instructor
- All of the Official Hazard Perception Clips plus hundreds of the unofficial clips
- Sit unlimited mock tests
- Review each clip and review how each hazard develops
- Understand how maximum points are scored
- Full progress monitoring by yourself and your Driving Instructor
- Road signs
- Road markings
- The full highway code
- Practical videos including:
- All the basics of driving; Moving away, stopping, junctions, roundabouts, signals, clearance, meeting, following, overtaking, traffic lights, anticipation, crossing, hazards, reversing – all the test manoeuvres and show me tell me questions
Get in contact with us today to book yourself on to a course 0800 612 4897
Terms & Conditions:
Pass guarantee is subject to your instructors monitoring and all revision set by the instructor must be completed, the pass guarantee will allow you to re-sit the course free of charge and include the use of the App for 6 months in total. Classes available evenings and weekends subject to advance bookings.